Room rate discounts from 10 to 50 percent
Members receive a minimum room rate discount (regular guestrooms) of 10 percent and up to 50 percent, depending on hotel and season (peak or low). Book online at our website and take advantage of special rates offered to members for a limited time.
Point System: the more you use your membership, the greater the rewards
Get five points for every 100 yen spent on rooms, at restaurants, or bars in our hotels. (Some restaurants and not available.) In addition, receive 1,000 bonus points for every 5,000 points accrued each calendar year. Redeem 1 point for 1 yen to make payments or to exchange them for gift cards.
30,000 points for Gold Card membership
With 30,000 points, you can register as a Gold Card Member. This entitles you to an award of 2,000 bonus points-double the number of bonus points awarded to regular members-for every 5,000 points accrued each calendar year.
Exchange points for gift cards
After accruing 10,000 points, you can exchange them for Tokyu Hotels gift cards that you can then use or give away as gifts. (Some restaurants and not available.)
Members can check out at 12 noon
At check-in, simply request Late Checkout Service to extend your check-out time to noon (no extra charge). Some hotels offer even later check-out time on request. Subject to exceptions in some areas.
During our four-month campaign, July 20, 2016 to September 30, 2016, we invite you to make the most of this special opportunity to become a Comfort Member without paying the one-time enrollment fee (500 yen).
Membership is valid until December 31 of the second year after the most recent usage date of your card. It therefore is continually renewed according to latest usage. Example: You most recently used your card on Jan. 15, 2015; your membership expires on Dec. 31, 2017.
Points expire on December 31 of the second year after the last point accrual. For example, if points are awarded on May 5, 2015, they remain valid until December 31, 2017.
Regarding the Point System
Present membership card when making payments or else you may not be credited any points for that payment.
- Points can be credited for accommodations used by the member or by the member and accompanying people. Such accreditation can only be done for an accompanying person when he or she is provided accommodations under the same reservation as that of the member and when the member makes payment.
- When two or more members stay at the same guestroom, points shall be credited to one member or divided proportionally and credited accordingly.
- Points will not be credited for non-guestroom use payment (e.g., VOD or telephone charges) or taxes.
- Members staying at our hotels at a rate eligible for points accumulation under an airline mileage program will be credited Comfort Points on an overlapping basis, together with the crediting of prescribed mileage points for the same amount spent. Points will not be credited on an overlapping basis, together with any other points program.
- Points will not be credited for internet reservation at travel agent.
- Points can only be credited by facilities posting an official sign that reads "TOKYU HOTELS COMFORT MEMBERS."
- Points are credited for meal charges (including cover charge, table charge, and private-room charge) at participating restaurants; room service provided by participating restaurants; and food and drink charges for take-out items served by participating restaurants. Charges for such items as cigarettes and taxes are not eligible for point accrual.
- Points can only be credited when a member consumes food or drink. Points will not be credited when the member only pays for but does not consume food or drink. If two or more members consume food or drinks, points shall be credited to one member or divided proportionally and credited accordingly.
- Points will not be credited when a banquet hall or an entire restaurant is reserved or when a meeting room, multifunctional hall, or other such facility is used.
- Some restaurants and not available.
Questions about the program should be directed to the Comfort Members Office
- M-F (closed weekends and holidays)